Easy, Convenient and Affordable….Customers Are LOVING It!
Elevated Large Tubs – No more sore back from bending over
Ramps For Easy Access – Great for Senior & Large Breed Dogs
Shampoo, Towels, Blow Dryers, Brushes all included
First-come, First-serve, No appointment necessary.
Tubs open during regular business hours (last wash starts 30 minutes before closing)
Dogs Under 20# – $12.99
Dog 21-50# – $15.99
Dogs 51-100# – $18.99
Dogs 101# and up – $21.99
Dog Wash Rules
- All dogs must be tethered with tub restraints to prevent them from jumping out.
- Dogs must be on leash at all times while in store and wash area.
- Please take care of all equipment as if it was your own.
- Do not let hair go down the drain, remove hair from trap and place in wastebasket.
- Please use dryers only while pet is in the tub.
- Leave all tools and shampoo in the tub when you are finished. We will clean up after you.
- Put wet towels in the hamper.
- Do not leave pet unattended for any reason.
- Absolutely NO DOGS WITH FLEAS – In the unfortunate circumstance you find a flea, please notify us immediately to get a flea shampoo and so we can clean properly.
- NO SKUNKED DOGS – We have a great product you can use at home to take care of the smell.
- Keep your dog under control. Aggressive/disruptive dogs will be asked to leave. You are liable for your dog's actions.
- Please be aware that someone may be waiting to use tubs after you. Limit sessions to 30 minutes or less.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations.
- Items damaged by your pet will be purchased by the pet owner.
- Children under 16 must be supervised at all times.
- If your dog does not do well with other dogs, please call us to schedule an appointment during a quiet time to assure a good environment for your dog.